Friday, February 24, 2012

A Wee Introduction


{royalty free photo}

Hello Dear Readers & Welcome to The Unfettered Wood Blog!

Here I will share what is happening at Unfettered Wood and content on witchcraft and Paganism. My hope is to focus much of the informational content on practices that have a history in my area as well as legends and lore from Northern Ontario. I will also share opinions and personal practices centered around Gaelic polytheism and folk magic.

In the meantime I will be dusting off and reposting some content originally from my other blog that hopefully will be of interest to you.

As far as what is actually going on at Unfettered Wood, I am offering a variety of services, which will be built upon and tweaked as I go along, and I will be opening a small Etsy shop this Spring featuring witchy wares made or sourced by myself.

Thanks for reading!

Sláinte!

Laurel

1 comment: