Thursday, January 9, 2014

Some Early 2014 Updates

 
I hope that 2014 is treating all of you well, dear readers!
 
Our welcoming in the new year was rather late and quiet around here as I was working both New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. We had a feast for our Ancestors and incorporated in some traditional Hogmanay practices into our festivities, along with some ritual cleaning {although I have allowed myself the time until Imbolc/Lá Fhéile Bríde to get the rest of the heavy cleaning and organizing done!}.
 

 
Over the next little while you may notice some changes, with much need updates done to both the website and shop, as well as some new additional blog posting topics. One of those topics that should be coming soon is a series on Gaelic folk healing practices, which I already have a few different posts in the works. Should there be a specific type of healing practice topic that any of you may be interested in {i.e. regarding child birth, fractures, certain diseases} please feel free to let me know in the comment section or you can contact me privately.
 
More to come soon.
 
Sláinte!
 
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment