Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Northern Winter Tea Recipe


This is a herbal tea blend that I started making this Winter for both myself and some friends for holiday gifts. Today I made another batch so I thought that I would share the recipe for others to try if they are so inclined.

{Please remember that when ingesting herbs, it is important to make sure that they are safe, and that they won't counteract with medications that you may be taking or interact with a health condition or status--such as pregnancy--that you might have in a negative way. The best way to do this is to do plenty of research and consulted with your health professionals.}


Should you be unfamiliar with making herbal tea blends, this video might be of interest to you:

 

********* 

Sláinte!

Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment